SkepticProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkepticProductions

Bringing you gameplay and media since 2011!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R0BBEN's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R0BBEN
R0BBEN

R0BBEN's Application Empty
PostSubject: R0BBEN's Application   R0BBEN's Application EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Name: Robben.
Time Zone: Mountain (GMT -7).
Skype (Y/N if yes, please include): I can install it upon request.
Do you have a microphone?: No, but I can download the application on my iPod Touch.
Minecraft IGN: R0BBEN.
Previous Bans: None.
Plugin Experience (Optional): N/A.
Staff Experience: Operator on various, small dedicated servers.
Website Development (Y/N): Yes. I do not have domains, but I can program in HTML/CSS and use free tools like Weebly or Blogger.
Why should you be picked?: I am active often and can face problems with maturity.
What are your intentions for the server?: To help it grow and thrive, while maintaining a steady sense of community.
How long are you generally on Minecraft? (Weekdays/Weekends): Depends; I have lots of work. I am enrolled in all honors and AP courses and have lots of homework. I try to be online at least an hour on weekdays and three on weekends.
Are you good at advertising?: Yes. I have many resources and can make images and banners easily.
Can you donate if needed?: Perhaps; my family is very poor, as my dad had to move to a different firm. We make about a third of what we used to, and we barely scrape by.

Back to top Go down
http://sparse-minecraft.blogspot.com
_cr
Admin
Admin

R0BBEN's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: R0BBEN's Application   R0BBEN's Application EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

R0BBEN's Application
Page 1 of 1