SkepticProductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkepticProductions

Bringing you gameplay and media since 2011!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My thoughts of Minecraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sparta417

My thoughts of Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts of Minecraft   My thoughts of Minecraft EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Minecraft is indeed a GREAT game, and I've been very addicted to it. When I first played, it was around when wolves were about to come out. All I did was play on one singleplayer world and was a great noob, searching crafting recipes up on Google, and so on. Minecraft indeed is an amazing game, made in 3D with Java and OpenGL. Ever single update that was about to come, I got really excited and I always had ideas of what they should add to the game, or I would just spend some time at school thinking what I would do on my singleplayer world. When I first bought it, it was at around 2,000,000 purchases and about 10,000,000 accounts registered, but that has changed drastically. When you look at it now, it has become 6,000,000 purchases and 30,000,000 accounts that have been registered. Now that might not seem a lot since there is seven billion people in the whole world, but not everyone has a computer or knows about it. Minecraft has not only became popular over the few years, but it has become a game known for people to play together, such as friends, or meet others on that new server you found. Some people think Minecraft is stupid, with low detailed graphics, but just remember this, there are plenty of games with bad looking graphics that have been popular and admired, such as Pacman, or any other games that are on the computer or the first XBox. Minecraft is a game that shows that any game can be addictive and admired. Personally for me, I like the creator of Minecraft, Notch. He and his team of Mojang worked hard to develop this game. Ever since more major updates came, the better the game got, that is, until Notch left his position as the head developer. With Jeb at the front, he got updates out faster, yet some of the things he added to the game disappointed me. Many things that were added or going to be added are great ideas, but some of them just don't fit in the game. I always checked the recent snapshots, and some of the things just don't seem right. The thought of some of the things being added to the game may be a little but awkward. Hopefully Notch will take back as head developer, but as an outcome, Minecraft is the greatest game I've ever played. It is the most addicting and fun game that was ever around.

-Sparta
Back to top Go down
_cr
Admin
Admin

My thoughts of Minecraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts of Minecraft   My thoughts of Minecraft EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:57 am

a great analogy, I have to agree. The use of the OpenGL API must have been challenging on Mojang, and while Notch has a bad class protection habit, I have to congratulate him and the entire Mojang team on their success. Kudos, and amazing programming XD
Back to top Go down

My thoughts of Minecraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkepticProductions :: Minecraft :: Minecraft Discussion-
Jump to: